This is the Linux app named Banko Manager to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BankoManagerv2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Banko Manager to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Banko Manager to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONKeeps track of as many game boards you wish and tells you when you have won and on which game board you have won. You can save your gameboards and use them again and again. You can play one row, two rows or a full board.
- Check hundres or thousands of gameboards automatically.
- Play one row, two rows or full board.
- Save your gameboards and reuse them.
- Use Banko Manager plugins
- Develop simple Banko Manager plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bankomanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.