This is the Linux app named Banshee.ClutterFlow whose latest release can be downloaded as Banshee.ClutterFlow-0.4.1-binaries.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Banshee.ClutterFlow with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONClutterFlow is a CoverFlow clone for the Banshee media player. ClutterFlow uses the Clutter toolkit to harness the OpenGL powers. For more info: http://gitorious.org/banshee-community-extensions/pages/ClutterFlow
- Scrolling through your albums using the mouse wheel, a handy scrollbar, dragging albums or clicking them
- Click the centered album to start playing it
- Tracklist visible at the bottom
- Fullscreen really means the 'full' screen
- Settings in Banshee's Preferences dialog
- Can be switched with the default browser
- Searching with animation
- Support for vertex shading with Cairo fallback
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
GTK+, Gnome, OpenGL, Plugins, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clutterflow/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.