This is the Linux app named Barcode4J whose latest release can be downloaded as barcode4j-2.1.0-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Barcode4J with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Barcode4J is a flexible generator for barcodes written in Java and available under the Apache License v2.0. Features: Extensions for Apache FOP, Xalan-J and SAXON, Servlet, command-line interface, output to SVG, EPS, Java2D/AWT and bitmaps.
Information Technology, Healthcare Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/barcode4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.