This is the Linux app named BCAR whose latest release can be downloaded as BCAR_v1.0.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BCAR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BCAR is a library for the associative classification, which denotes "Boosting
Class Association Rules". BCAR provides a general tool for classification tasks
with various types of input data.
- input a training file consisting of class labels and integer-coded item sets
- output a prediction score file for test instances
- provide an evaluation script for the classification result
- multi-class and multi-labeld classification
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Engineering
Unix Shell, Perl, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bcar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.