This is the Linux app named Beanie whose latest release can be downloaded as beanie-0.8.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Beanie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Beanie is a flexible, distributed open-source accounting system for medium-sized companies. It includes back-end batch processing as well as a GTK GUI. It provides automated purchases, sales and nominal ledgers as well as automated invoicing (via email).
Financial and Insurance Industry
C, Unix Shell
MySQL, Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beanie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.