This is the Linux app named Beatman Flash MP3 Player Linux Driver whose latest release can be downloaded as gbeatman-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Beatman Flash MP3 Player Linux Driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Beatman Flash MP3 Player Linux Driver
This proyect provides a GNU/Linux solution for managing the Freecom (www.freecom.com) Beatman Flash MP3 Player and Recorder. This is a user-space C application for uploading, downloading, etc. music files to the player.
First you must install the beatman driver (which also includes a command line tool), and next you can optionally install the gbeatman graphical user interface.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beatman/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.