This is the Linux app named Belkerda whose latest release can be downloaded as belkerdav1.0-dev.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Belkerda with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Belkerda is a simple Python AI program that takes a user's input, builds a log of random numbers, picks a random entry, and displays it. If it is correct, then it reenters that number back into the log several times, overwriting the original, random numbers. If it is not, however, it overwrites a lower amount of entries.
- Complete, viewable log.
- Written in Python, easy to understand.
- Range, log size, number of cycles, number of overwrites, and positive/negative reinforcement customizable.
- "Creeping," or shifting all numbers in log towards input.
- "Breeding," or taking two log entries on opposite sides of the input and averaging them.
- Percentage and other ststistics pre-coded.
- Separate User and Developer Versions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/belkerda/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.