This is the Linux app named bfrun whose latest release can be downloaded as brainbugger-1.0m2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bfrun with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONbfrun is a Brainf*ck interpreter (Bf VM). bfrun written in pure Java and Platform - Independent. bfrun is high performance Bf VM with debugging support (works more fast than beef and gbf up to 20 times). Supported 8 ,16 and 32 bit memory.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bfrun.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.