This is the Linux app named Bicubic Interpolation Library whose latest release can be downloaded as libbci-1.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bicubic Interpolation Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bicubic Interpolation Library
libbci is an interpolation library based on the bicubic interpolation method. The precision of this method is higher than in bilinear interpolation method because it's a real 2D method.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bci/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.