This is the Linux app named bif-c, a near fig-FORTH in C whose latest release can be downloaded as bif-c-code-39-trunk.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bif-c, a near fig-FORTH in C with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
bif-c, a near fig-FORTH in C
DESCRIPTIONC language implementation of my BIF 6809 variant of fig-FORTH. May be interesting to programmers with C background who want to understand the high-level version of the low-level of FORTH. Those requiring a fully functioning FORTH may look elsewhere.
(The releases are usually out of date. Best to browse the code repository and download the latest snapshot.)
(I am now mirroring the project at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/bif-c/, to make it more accessible to Japanese associates who might be interested.)
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bif-c/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.