This is the Linux app named bigz whose latest release can be downloaded as bignum-2.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bigz with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
bigz is the continuation of an old BigNum project that started its life as a joined INRIA & Dec project in 1989. The current version includes many fixes and improvements. Although not as efficient as, say, gmp, it is very small, reasonably efficient and extremely portable.
- Extremely portable Z+Q infinite precision library (Windows, unix, 32/64bits, little/big endian...)
- Very mature (> 25 years old)
- Multi-thread safe
- Efficient C++ CBignum and CRational wrappers
- Complete non-regression tests suite
Lisp, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bigz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.