This is the Linux app named Binary Package Protocol whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Binary Package Protocol with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Binary Package Protocol
BPP (Binary Transmission Protocol) is currently only available in Java. This protocol is useful for all kinds of environment requiring a flexible and performance-based network transmission protocol.
This protocol is intended for stream-based transmissions, but since it is stream-based it can be piped to almost any source that uses a standard Java InputStream or OutputStream.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/binpackprotocol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.