This is the Linux app named Binaryen whose latest release can be downloaded as version_104.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Binaryen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Parse and emit WebAssembly
- Interpret WebAssembly as well as run the WebAssembly spec tests
- Integrate with Emscripten in order to provide a complete compiler toolchain from C and C++ to WebAssembly
- Flexible and fast for optimization
- Binaryen's internal IR uses compact data structures and is designed for completely parallel codegen and optimization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/binaryen.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.