This is the Linux app named BindRRD whose latest release can be downloaded as bindrrd-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BindRRD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONBindRRD is a collection of perl scripts to archive and graph BIND DNS Server statistics as a web page using RRDTool. There are 2 releases, 1 is for versions of BIND prior to 9.5 , and the second is for the new style of BIND (9.5 >) statistics.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bindrrd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.