This is the Linux app named Bitcollider whose latest release can be downloaded as jBitcollider-0.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bitcollider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The bitcollider is a small utility that generates bitprints and metadata tags from files for lookup/submission at the Bitzi community metadata project. For more details, please see http://bitzi.com.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcollider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.