This is the Linux app named BitMagic Library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as bm-6.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BitMagic Library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BitMagic Library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONBitMagic - C and C++ library implementing dynamic bitvectors and bit-set algorithms with several types of on-the-fly, adaptive compression. Designed for use in databases, search systems, data-mining algorithms, scientific projects. The core of the library is C++, but it provides C-compatibility wrappers and can be compiled without C++ runtime. Optimizations for Intel SSE2, SSE4.2 and AVX2.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bmagic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.