This is the Linux app named Bitwarden Browser Extension whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.53.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bitwarden Browser Extension with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bitwarden Browser Extension
Bitwarden Browser Extension lets you integrate Bitwarden directly into your browser of choice. Bitwarden is an open source password management solution that stores all your sensitive information securely in an encrypted vault. With this extension, you will be able to easily and conveniently access Bitwarden through your browser.
Bitwarden Browser Extension is written using the Web Extension API and Angular, and supports a variety of browsers. These include Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, Safari and many other popularly used browsers.
- Supports a variety of browsers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitwarden-browser.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.