This is the Linux app named Black whose latest release can be downloaded as black_windows.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Black with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Black is the uncompromising Python code formatter that takes total control over your Python code formatting in the best way. Black delivers speed and certainty, while freeing you from constant pycodestyle nagging. Your code review becomes a lot faster and easier, so you can spend more time and mental energy on more important things.
Blackened code makes the smallest diffs possible and looks the same no matter the project. Its formatting eventually becomes transparent, so you can simply forget about it and focus on your task at hand.
Black has been successfully used in many projects, and has gained stellar user reviews as an exceptional, uncompromising PEP 8 compliant opinionated formatter.
- Opinionated, non-configurable and consistent
- Formatting turns transparent
- Produces the smallest diffs
- Conforms to PEP 8
- Can read project-specific default values for its command line options from a pyproject.toml file
- Editor integration through plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/black.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.