This is the Linux app named Ransack whose latest release can be downloaded as Release2.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ransack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Create search forms for your Ruby on Rails application with Ransack! Ransack is available in two modes: simple and advanced, allowing you to create either simple or advanced search forms. Simple mode works much like MetaSearch and is very easy to set up. The advanced mode makes use of Rails' nested attributes functionality in order to generate complex queries with nested AND/OR groupings, etc. This involves more complexity but does produce some very interesting search interfaces and puts more power in the hands of users.
Ransack is compatible with Rails 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 and 6.0, and on Ruby 2.3 and later.
- Creates search forms for Ruby on Rails application
- Simple or advanced mode
- Search for objects in associations
- Ransack Aliases - customized attribute names for Ransack searches
- Search Matchers
- Special methods for creating additional search functions via Arel
- Selective authorization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ransack.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.