This is the Linux app named BleachBit whose latest release can be downloaded as BleachBit-4.4.1-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BleachBit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BleachBit frees disk space and maintains privacy. Cleans cache, Internet history, temporary files, logs, cookies, Firefox, Google Chrome, Flash, Windows, Linux, and more. Downloads are at www.bleachbit.org and source code is at GitHub.
- simple: just check the boxes
- quick: clean all applications in one place
- secure: overwrite files to hide contents
- powerful: clean 1000+ applicationdq
- safe: options are clearly labeled to avoid surprises
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bleachbit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.