This is the Linux app named Blender Scripting Library whose latest release can be downloaded as BlenderScriptingLibrary-0.1.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blender Scripting Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Blender Scripting Library
Blender Scripting Library provides a python library for creating basic geometrical objects in blender.
This makes it possible to interface blender with a python script in the style POV-Ray users are used to do that in POV-Ray.
- Creation of polygon mesh.
- Creation of sphere mesh.
- Creation of rectangle mesh.
- Creation of prism mesh.
- Creation of pyramid mesh.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Manufacturing, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blenderscriptin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.