This is the Linux app named blink code search whose latest release can be downloaded as blink-1.7.4-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named blink code search with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
blink code search
GUI of live indexed grep for source code. Fuzzy suggestion in autocomplete. Files locator, search and replace. Switch different projects and start searching. Drag and drop of filenames to your favourite editor.
Source code and demo video in:
- Search without delay using prebuilt index, comparing to ack or ripgrep
- Fuzzy suggestion in autocomplete
- Live grep
- Switch multiple projects easily with individual index
- Support drag and drop for filename
- Very small index size compared to trigram
- Replace in files for symbol queried
- Cross platform and requires no installation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blink-code-search/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.