This is the Linux app named Flipper whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.116.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flipper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flipper is a platform for debugging iOS, Android and React Native apps. Visualize, inspect, and control your apps from a simple desktop interface. Use Flipper as is or extend it using the plugin API. Flipper aims to be your number one companion for mobile app development on iOS and Android. Therefore, we provide a bunch of useful tools including a log viewer, interactive layout inspector, and network inspector. Flipper is built as a platform. In addition to using the tools already included, you can create your own plugins to visualize and debug data from your mobile apps. Flipper takes care of sending data back and forth, calling functions, and listening for events on the mobile app. Both Flipper's desktop app and native mobile SDKs are open-source and MIT licensed. This enables you to see and understand how we are building plugins, and of course join the community and help improve Flipper. We are excited to see what you will build on this platform.
- Flipper itself only provides the architectural platform
- What makes it useful are the plugins built on top of it
- Logs, Layout Inspector and Network Inspector are all plugins
- Plugins can be built very specific to your business logic and the use-cases you have in your app
- We are shipping Flipper with a couple of built-in all-purpose plugins
- Each plugin needs to be enabled individually
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flipper.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.