This is the Linux app named BlinkenApplet whose latest release can be downloaded as BlinkenApplet0.7.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlinkenApplet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BlinkenApplet is a Blinken-Player that supports nearly all kinds of BlinkenStreams: Files blm, bmm, bml, bbm or network UDP. As it is written in Java, it's plattform independent. It can be used as applet, application or even on MIDP2.0 cell phones.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Command-line, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blinkenapplet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.