This is the Linux app named Block Based CDP module for linux kernel whose latest release can be downloaded as sourceforge_nogui.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Block Based CDP module for linux kernel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Block Based CDP module for linux kernel
DESCRIPTIONThis block level CDP module has introduced the concept of Time Addressable Storage in the world of Open Source. It provides continuous data protection and also ensures both physical and logical data protection. It also provides dynamic recovery points.
Science/Research, Education, System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/q-phoenix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.