This is the Linux app named blockem to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as blockem-0.3.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named blockem to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
blockem to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Open source clone of the board strategy game blokus, mainly the duo (1vs1) mode. Each player has 21 pieces to put on the board while preventing the opponent from doing the same. Also features solo or 4 players games and an expandable challenge mode.
- A 2-player mode (human vs human) duo game
- A single-player mode against the computer
- Several types of AI based on the minimax algorithm
- Easily expandable mechanism to add new heuristics for developers
- Computer vs computer mode to be able to compare heuristics
- single-player solo game where you allocate all the pieces on the board
- A 4-players mode where all players are human
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blockem/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.