This is the Linux app named Blocking Map for Java whose latest release can be downloaded as version1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blocking Map for Java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Blocking Map for Java
DESCRIPTIONBlocking map is a Map that additionally supports operations that wait for a key to be available when retrieving an element. Blocking map acts as a synchronizer between producers and consumers in concurrent environment.
Note: The project is now hosted on GitHub (https://github.com/sarveswaran-m/blockingMap/wiki)
- Abstraction & implementation separated. Separate BlockingMap interface & BlockingMap implementation provided.
- Conforms & extends Map interface in collection framework.
- Refined, unambiguous & consistent semantics.
- Finer locking for improved through-put.
- Comprehensive documentation. SRS, testcases, Javadocs included with release.
- Liberal licensing - LGPL.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blockingmapforj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.