This is the Linux app named Blockly whose latest release can be downloaded as Q32022Patch1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blockly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Blockly library adds an editor to your app that represents coding concepts as interlocking blocks. It outputs syntactically correct code in the programming language of your choice. Custom blocks may be created to connect to your own application. Blockly in a browser allows web pages to include a visual code editor for any of Blockly's five supported programming languages, or your own. Blockly plugins are self-contained pieces of code that add functionality to Blockly. Blockly codelabs provide step-by-step instructions on how to use and customize Blockly. From a user's perspective, Blockly is an intuitive, visual way to build code. From a developer's perspective, Blockly is a ready-made UI for creating a visual language that emits syntactically correct user-generated code. Blockly can export blocks to many programming languages.
- 100% client side, no server side dependencies
- Compatible with all major browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE
- Highly customizable and extensible
- Plugins can add fields, define themes, create renderers, and much more
- Blockly is being used by hundreds of projects, most of them educational
- Blockly has been translated to 40+ languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blockly.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.