This is the Linux app named BlockNote whose latest release can be downloaded as BlockNote-1.1.0-bin.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlockNote with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BlockNote is a simple and good-looking program specially designed to help you keep track of notes and reminders. Notes can be stored either in list form, or in tree-like structure (which supports HTML functions). Also there is a "countdown" feature
- Saves everything automatically - you don't have to worry about losing your data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blocknote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.