This is the Linux app named JBEAM whose latest release can be downloaded as jbeam-complete-5.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBEAM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JBEAM can be leveraged to
1. Define a batch calendar
2. Schedule and execute end of the day processing of business objects
3. Schedule execution of inbound and outbound interface jobs
4. Schedule any end of business day or monthly reports
5. Monitoring of the Jobs status and execution
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Developers
Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbeam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.