This is the Linux app named BlockSync whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.0.0-release-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlockSync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONBlockSync is a command line tool written in Java, designed to synchronize single large files (such as virtual disk images) across networks with limited bandwidth. It makes use of MD5 hashing to only transfer the data that needs to be transferred. Ideal for use in command line scripts.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blocksync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.