This is the Linux app named BlogStats whose latest release can be downloaded as blogstats-0.1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlogStats with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONBlogStats offers ability for user to make blog by editing and storing blog records at his personal computer, to link pictures with records and to set tags of records.
BlogStats' master of diagrams can make 6 types of diagrams. They are very useful for blogger who want to know:
1. what tags and when blogger writes more than others,
2. how tags of records impress to the time between records,
3. how the time since previous record impress to tag of next record,
4. and also how tags of records impress one to others.
BlogStats distributes as source code package, requiring from customer to have possibility to compile and install programs in order to make BlogStats installation.
Also compiled Debian package available to easy install on Ubuntu.
The program is written and works under Linux operating system. The possibility to install and use the program in Cygwin environment was not tested by the author. In theory it could work with Cygwin.
- Create, open and save the blog data file.
- The one blog, the one blog database (SQLite3).
- Add, edit and delete records of the blog.
- Records are sorted by their date/time (asc/desc. order).
- Add or remove picture files to blog records.
- Pictures are copying to the blog pictures folder.
- Texts of records are stored at the blog texts folder.
- Add, rename or remove the blog tags (themes).
- Choose and set color for each tag to draw diagrams.
- Six different types of diagrams.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blogstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.