This is the Linux app named Blood Bank whose latest release can be downloaded as BloodBank-jar-2013-10-21.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blood Bank with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This networked(LAN) software is made as an IT solution for a blood bank to support the day-to-day actions. The software is coded using Java language and the UI is implemented with JavaFX. Please concern that this software is developed mainly for educational purpose.
- JavaFX based GUI
- Client-Server model implemented using Java RMI
- Observer Design pattern - blood requests load balancing and communication between wards and labs
- Reservation Design pattern - management tasks within heavy concurrency
- Connection pool - Speed creation of MySQL DB connections
Healthcare Industry, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbloodbank/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.