This is the Linux app named bnns whose latest release can be downloaded as bnns-2.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bnns with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BNNS is a research tool for interactive training of artificial neural networks based on the Response Function Plots visualization method. It enables users to simulate, visualize and interact in the learning process of a Multi-Layer Perceptron on tasks which have a 2D character. Tasks like the famous two-spirals task or classification of satellite image data.
- Reset of weights connected to a neuron
- Freeze/Unfreeze of weights connected to a neuron
- Basic support for scaling of RFPs, preview of RFP in its native size
- Preview of conflicts between output layer neurons
- Preview of error energy on output layer
- Preview of Training/Testing patterns
- Sigmoidal/Softmax activation on output layer
- Logging of MSE and of the sum of output layer responses
- Perl script to prepare bnns patterns from PGM data
- Perl script to prepare bnns patterns from Boston Remote Sensing Testbed data
- Maintained User Manual
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bnns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.