This is the Linux app named bob-project whose latest release can be downloaded as bob-server-sample.tzr.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bob-project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bob is a system management / configuration tool. It can be used as disaster recovery, and had been designed to support multiple sites / environments with thousands of servers. Bob is secure, quick, and simple.
Managing IT infrastructure should not be a chore. Recent system management tools have been built around using cfengine or ruby. Why should a system administrator have to be a developer? Why do they need to learn a new language? Operating systems have already solved this problem, it's called file system. In UNIX everything is a file. If you can use an editor, you already know bob.
Yes, it is that simple.
Why bob? Because it's Bob The Builder - yes we can!
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bob-project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.