This is the Linux app named Bonsole whose latest release can be downloaded as Bonsole-0.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bonsole with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bonsole is a set of tool (Web Browser, client library) to allow writing rich console applications. It uses xslt2 and xml2 libraries to allow of creating semantic output, (xml) which is parsed by xslt to create html/xml file to be parsed by browser, or which is parsed by xslt to create text output with escape sequences.
- Allow to use graphical info or strip it
Web-based, Console/Terminal, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bonsole/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.