This is the Linux app named botMania to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as botMania_alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named botMania to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
botMania to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a bot programming game written in JAVA.You are required to write a program to control the player in a virtual environment to make the bot move, scan the arena for enemies, throw bombs etc. Two such programs are made to fight against each other.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/botmania/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.