This is the Linux app named Bots open source edi translator whose latest release can be downloaded as bots-3.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bots open source edi translator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bots open source edi translator
Bots is a complete translator for edi (Electronic Data Interchange).
EDI data formats eg: edifact, x12, tradacoms, xml.
- all major edi formats: edifact, x12, xml, tradacoms
- 'any-to-any' translator (ie use the format you want)
- handling of acknowledgements (x12 997, edifact CONTRL)
- clear, non-cluttered interface
- handles high edi volumes
- thorough standards-compliant checking of in- and outgoing edi
- all versions/message-types of edifact and x12 available in downloads
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Automotive
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bots/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.