This is the Linux app named BPUtils whose latest release can be downloaded as BPUtils_v1.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BPUtils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BPUtils is a Sterling Integrator BP file manipulation program.
It features :
- XPath expressions control : BPUtils checks that the XPath expressions defined in the BP file are correct
- Consistency control : Controls that the sequences and the on faults are named in a correct way
- Auto layout formatting : Formats automatically your BP layouts !
- BP tree printing : BPUtils is able to print to the console standard output the BP tree
- BP dependencies analysis : Get the list of service configurations used by the BP
And, implements your own functionality by using the Java BPUtils library !
BP loading from :
- single BP file
- XML resource export file
- Automatic BP check out from server
Java Swing, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bputilsutils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.