This is the Linux app named Bracelet Generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as bracelet-generator-1.4.1-src.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bracelet Generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bracelet Generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Bracelet Generator is a friendship bracelet pattern designer.
It enables you to easily design your own patterns, add rows and strings, change the colors. The pattern can also be symmetrized.
With the two-colored motif editor, create your motif and the pattern will automatically be generated. The motif can be rotated and symmetrized.
The patterns can be exported in .png, .jpeg and .ps.
- Friendship bracelet pattern designer
- Two-colored motif editor that automatically generates the pattern
- Export in .png,.jpeg,.ps
- Symmetrize horizontally/vertically the pattern
- Symmetrize horizontally/vertically the motif (two-colored motif editor )
- Rotate the motif (two-colored motif editor )
- Periodically shift the motif (two-colored motif editor )
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/braceletgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.