This is the Linux app named Brain Game Library to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Namingv1.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Brain Game Library to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Brain Game Library to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Brain Game Library is a project I started in order to create a library fully focused on creating board and card games instead of real-time games. Some of the libraries are also likely to be used in rogue-likes and RPG's.
- Name generation library
- Networking library
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/braingamelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.