This is the Linux app named BrickWalker IV to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BrickWalkerIV0.9.8WIN.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BrickWalker IV to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BrickWalker IV to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A 2D Side Scrolling Platformer game written in C# / XNA. Use bombs and arrows and make good use of the terrain to conquer the levels throughout the campaigns.
- 1-2 players (Hotseat splitspreen)
- Ingame level editor
- 20+ different enemies including flying enemies and ghosts
- Many different campaigns with their own themes
- 3 different level objectives
- Incredible low hardware requirements
- Ladders, jump tiles and blockers, teleporters, movers, etc.
- 3 different difficulties
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brickwalkeriv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.