This is the Linux app named Brightcove Java Media API Wrapper -MOVED whose latest release can be downloaded as bc-j-mapi-w-2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Brightcove Java Media API Wrapper -MOVED with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Brightcove Java Media API Wrapper -MOVED
DESCRIPTIONJava wrapper to call Brightcove Media API services. Project has been moved to BC Open Source - http://opensource.brightcove.com/project/Java-MAPI-Wrapper/ (old home page - http://bc-j-mapi-w.sourceforge.net)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bc-j-mapi-w/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.