This is the Linux app named Browser Preview for VS Code whose latest release can be downloaded as Version0.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Browser Preview for VS Code with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Browser Preview for VS Code
Browser Preview for VS Code enables you to open a real browser preview inside your editor that you can debug. Browser Preview is powered by headless Chromium, and works by starting a headless Chromium instance in a new process. This can either be Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. This enables a secure way to render web content inside VS Code, and enables interesting features such as in-editor debugging and more! Make sure you have Google Chrome installed on your computer. Browser Preview for VS Code is debuggable, launch URLs and attach Debugger for Chrome to the browser view instance, and debug within VS Code. You can enable in-editor debugging of Browser Preview by installing Debugger for Chrome, and configure VS Code's debugger to either attach or launch to the browser previews by using the provided configuration options.
- Ability to have multiple previews open at the same time
- Browser preview inside VS Code (Powered by headless Chromium)
- Completely debuggable
- Attach Chrome DevTools
- Option to set the default startUrl
- Option to set the path to the Chrome executable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/browser-preview-vs-code.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.