This is the Linux app named LinSSID whose latest release can be downloaded as linssid_2.9-1_amd64.deb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LinSSID with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LinSSID is graphically and functionally similar to Inssider (Microsoft™ Windows®). It is written in C++ using Linux NL80211 tools, Qt5, and Qwt 6.1.
LinSSID may be installed either by downloading source or binary from this site, or if you're using Debian/Ubuntu or one of its brethren, adding a ppa to your software sources and then installing it with your favorite application manager.
You can add the repository with:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:wseverin/ppa
Builds are available for amd64 and i386. Please report problems on the 'discussion' tab.
- Table of locally receivable attach points
- - Many columns of different information
- - Sortable and movable columns
- Adjustable speed, real-time update
- Graphs of signal strength by channel and over time
- AP bandwidth displayed.
- Works on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linssid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.