This is the Linux app named bsclient whose latest release can be downloaded as bsclient-0.4.1a.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bsclient with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
bsclient is an interactive text-based client for browsing and downloading files from Illumina BaseSpace. It has a simple interface simliar to FTP and can be used to easily download files onto a remote server or in any situation when the web-based interface is not accessible or desirable.
Please note that current development on this project has moved to GitHub:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsfetch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.