This is the Linux app named BSP Map Compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as rmapc.v0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BSP Map Compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BSP Map Compiler
rmapc is an efficient free map compiler for games using BSP files. Although influenced by id Software's quake map compiler, rmapc is developed from scratch and does not reuse code with similar utilities.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmapc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.