This is the Linux app named bsplay whose latest release can be downloaded as bsplay-1.2.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bsplay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FFMPEG plus ALSA, Xorg (standard graphic and video libs) are enough for playing any audio/video file and Internet stream.
ffmpeg's ffplay can play any media,
but it's really needed to manage audio play lists.
Also, GUI is mandatory for further mobile/tablet version of LFSC or for any other mobile Linux.
BSPLAY's GUI is designed for using in mobile view.
- Adding set of files (including m3u lists) into play-list
- Moving items inside play-list
- Saving play-list into a m3u file
- Loop all playing
- Random playing
- Subtitles file must has the same base name as video one to be opened automatically
- Go to position HH:MM:SS (seek), it's useful to continue watching a video
- It prevents screen-locking during playing or pause!
- To play Internet stream, you need to add in a m3u list direct HTTP address (not m3u8)
- During video playing, ffplay's hot-key interface is available (e.g. space - pause, right seek...)
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsplay/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.