This is the Linux app named BTnodeRFID whose latest release can be downloaded as BTnodeRFIDJava-lib-v0.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BTnodeRFID with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BTnodeRFID provides a mobile RFID reader for the ISO 15693 RFID standard with a Bluetooth interface based on existing hardware components. Software libraries to access the reader for J2SE, J2ME and Symbian platforms are included.
C++, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/btnoderfid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.