This is the Linux app named Buddy: Your Digital Retriever whose latest release can be downloaded as buddyretriever-linux-beta3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Buddy: Your Digital Retriever with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Buddy: Your Digital Retriever
DESCRIPTIONMan's best friend may fetch your paper every morning, but Buddy will fetch a dozen newspapers, clip out summaries of the top stories, stock quotes, sports scores, weather data and comics you want and paste them together into an uber-newspaper.
End Users/Desktop, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology, Other Audience
Cocoa (MacOS X), Web-based
Objective C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/buddyretriever/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.